Land of Residence: Valley of the Arris
Title of Position: Lady Regent of the Arris

OOC Player Name: Olive
Online/Offline Status: Offline

NEEDY
UNHINGED
INSECURE
NAOMI ARRINGTON
Naomi was once a very even tempered and mild creature, happy and content but she has gradually fallen pray to mental illness. Opium is something of a weak point for her as she will go to great lengths to procure it if the voices in her head are particularly bothering her. She clings to her children and is terrified they will abandon her and her greatest fear is being left alone with herself.

Friends
I doubt Naomi has many of these left and even fewer still whom she actually trusts. Her trust could likely be earned by someone determined but it would take a lot of effort and even then she would very likely turn on them.

Love Interests
Unless someone has a thing for crazy people, the only people she's like to end up with would likely have ulterior motive. She definitely wouldn't trust them until they went to the effort of talking her round enough that she would be able ignore the voices making her paranoid about them. If that makes sense.

Enemies
Naomi would have a lot of these - mainly because everyone's an enemy to her unless they manage to prove otherwise. Most of her 'enemies' are probably not mutual enemies as it takes very little to provoke her distrust and if she doesn't trust someone, they tend to fall in this category.

HANNAH @ CAUTION

--------------------
user posted image
^
Jacob Arrington II
 Posted: Apr 7 2012, 03:03 PM

Lord of the Arris

Group Icon

Gold: 145
Member No.: 108

Title of Position: Lord of the Arris

OOC Player Name: Opa

Jacob&Naomi

HAI MOM. So! Naomi's Jacob's mother, and he is conflicted about her: On one hand he loves her for being his mother and the love she has shown his sister and himself, on the other, he hates her for the addiction and madness he had to put up with as a child. Now, Jacob is fighting his mother to get out of the regency and rule as Lord on his own. He's extremely strong willed, and also extremely hard on himself to be excellent, to be on par to the expectations he believes would be his father's. And he sees his mother as being an obstacle to that, so to speak. So yeah further plotting needs to be done between those two!
^
Anais Arrington
 Posted: Apr 7 2012, 09:45 PM

Lady

Group Icon

Gold: 410
Member No.: 28

Land of Residence: The Valley of Arris
Title of Position: Lady

OOC Player Name: Miyu

Oh look its mommies...*runs* Plain and simple Anais is bitter toward her mother. Sure she acts like a...proper daughter, letting Naomi coddle her and Anais soothing her mother when need be. But its because she feels that if she resisted and ignored her that it might set her off. Really Anais blames her mother for her illness and from keeping her from seeing the realm. All she wants to do is to get away from her, and she's hoping that being warded at Snowden is just the being of pulling away from her.

Theres a plan that Anais will eventually end up at Donadar because of a friendship with Selena that hasn't been RPed out yet, but another reason she'd want to go out there is because she has a bit of an infatuation with Ayemon.

Other then that I can't think of anything else you need to know...

^
NAOMI ARRINGTON
 Posted: Apr 12 2012, 09:58 AM

Lady Regent of the Arris

Group Icon

Gold: 35
Member No.: 150

Title of Position: Lady Regent of the Arris

OOC Player Name: Olive

Jacob
I see Naomi being stubborn and reluctant because it's probably one of the last things she feels she has control over and control matters to her when she hasn't even got control of her mind xD But yeah, she'll probably have one of her flip out moments if she were to know he wants her out of the way.

Anais
I think Naomi desperately wants her back so she can smother her in... Well, just generally smother her lol She's likely to be constantly bugging her with letters in the meantime and the content is probably a load of paranoid mush xD

I'm not sure what else to put really - sorry for the lame replies guys!

--------------------
user posted image
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

skin made by moo moo maizie?! from atf!